Starting School at TOL - A Survival Guide
Welcome to Tacoma Online
Thank you for joining us! We’re excited you’re here and want you to enjoy not only a successful start, but a successful Tacoma Online (TOL) experience.
This page will get you up and running and hopefully address many of your questions. Starting any new school can be confusing! We're here to help. If you can't find what you're looking for try these things first:
- Check your TPS email account. Tacoma Online and its teachers will communicate with you primarily over this email. Your should have an email with instructions to begin your classes and links to your first meetings there. If you don't know how to get into your email, go to https://tol.tacomaschools.org/ and in the upper right, choose OFFICE 365. Your username is your TPS student ID@tps10.org (ex. email@example.com).
If you need your password reset, call Roxanne at 253-571-2095
- Contact your PACE Coach. At Elementary, this is your main teacher. At middle and high school, this is your assigned PACE Coach
- Help! What do I do? Where do I start?
- Where can I find my classes and schoolwork?
- What’s your biggest piece of advice for new families?
- What is the role of the Tacoma Online PACE Coach?
- Does TOL have counselors?
- What should our daily schedule look like? How much time should we spend per class?
- How can I monitor my student’s grades and progress